You asked; we listened! Our new Math Rich Editor allows the thousands of math teachers to use Quizalize to create technical math quizzes which will challenge and educate students with our state-of-the-art technology.
Choose between traditional Latex or a slick what-you-see-is-what-you-get preview window to produce styled text and equations to your heart’s content.
Some features include:
- Changing the font styles of your quiz questions for typographical emphasis
- Applying subscript and superscript styles to text in questions and responses
- Using accented characters, emoticons, and other special characters with the click of a button
- Adding symbols, variables, and operators common across the sciences and within equations and expressions
- Switching to ‘Expert mode’ to manually add even more complex questions using the standard Latex syntax
Find more tips for using math rich editors in our help pages or check the videos below:
Subscript and superscript are available and ready for use.
Still now sure how to use it? Contact us and we will help you.