You can now import all of your Quizlet Sets into Quizalize.
Note: The import function does not work with older versions of Internet Explorer.
Here’s how to do it:
- Log into Quizlet and select one of your sets
- Hover over (…) and click on Export
- Make sure that the “Between term and definition ” is set to tab (the first option) and the “Between rows” is set to “New Line”
- Select All.
- Make sure that all the text is selected and click on “Copy text“.
- Create a new Quiz in Quizalize
- click on “Import from Quizlet“
- Paste the text you’ve copied from Quizlet
- Click on “Submit”
- And you’re done! Your set is now imported in Quizalize and it’s ready to play
Note: Align your quiz to a Standard/Curriculum and tag your questions to see results on your Mastery